Monday, March 19, 2012

Raw Chocolate Milkshake... it just became even more miraculous!

A couple of months ago I posted about my most recent chocolate obsession: the raw chocolate milkshake

At first I stuck to the recipe strictly, terrified that even the slightest deviation would ruin the end product. However as I became pressed for time and, dare I say lazy, I began to throw random amounts of ingredients in and just hoped for the best. Touch wood, nothing disastrous has happened so far. In fact, my latest version is even more delicious than the original! IMHO.

(People who use ‘IMHO’ instead of 'in my humble opinion' tend to annoy me… apologies for the hypocrisy.)

Raw Chocolate Milkshake à la Matilda

Ingredients:
5 Tbsp raw cacao powder (or cocoa… cacao is a little pricey so I cheat sometimes)
2 avocados
3 small peeled & frozen bananas
2 Tbsp raw honey
Dash sea salt 
1 cup water
2 ice cubes

Directions: Blend baby, blend!


Matilda

No comments:

Post a Comment